Condominium vacations are great, but some of us demand adventure and crave being in the great outdoors. Whether you like an RV, a simple tent in the woods, a cottage with all the comforts of home, or even a covered wagon, getting a camping pass through Xplorco gives you options you never knew you had.
We have partnered with Thousand Trails to give you a phenomenal deal on nearly unlimited camping that will please all from the heartiest to the most pampered of campers. You can even use your Vacation Weeks!
Here’s how the Thousand Trails Camping Pass works:
- Choose from five membership zones (Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest).
- Pick either a two-zone or a five-zone pass, good for one year.
- Find the campground you want and stay up to 14 consecutive days at a time, year-round, any time, in your RV or tent (although you must wait seven days before beginning your next campout).
- For additional fees, enjoy access to cabin, cottage, trailer and other unit rentals.
How to Buy:
- Sign in to your member site to explore the Thousand Trails Camping benefit.
- Use Vacation Weeks to offset the cost of a two- or five-zone pass.
- If you don’t want to use your Vacation Weeks, you can still purchase passes at a significant discount.
Once you’ve purchased your pass from Global Connections, a Thousand Trails representative will call to activate your Thousand Trails Camping Pass. Then you can access camping sites all across the country.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience camping in a whole new way, we’re excited to offer this amazing service with Thousand Trails. Start your camping journey today!